- Wash your pad before use (this helps with absorbency for the first time you use)
- Place pad, pattern facing down, on the inside of your underwear.
- Fold wings around the outside and snap them closed.
- Change pad at least every 3-4 hours.
Wearing another pair of underwear over the top helps keep your pad in place.
- Rinse your pad in cool water until the water runs clear OR soak in cool water overnight (no warmer than 30 degrees)
- Hand wash with a gentle detergent in lukewarm water OR machine wash on gentle.
- For stubborn stains, work a little laundry soap into the fabric prior to washing.
- Line dry in sunshine if possible.
DO NOT use hot water, DO NOT use a dryer (This could destroy the waterproof layer)