The Fleurcup menstrual cup is made 100% out of medical silicone, without phthalates, without bisphenol A, without latex and without perfume. Fleurcup is hypoallergenic.
Which size to choose ?
The Small Fleurcup menstrual cup is adapted to adolescents, young ladies and for light flow periods.
- Diameter: 41mm,
- Height (not including stem): 47mm
- Total volume: 25ml
- Capacity (from the base to the air holes): 20ml, stem length: 23mm
The Large Fleurcup is adapted to women who have already given birth or who have heavy-flow periods.
- Diameter: 46mm,
- Height (not including stem): 52mm,
- Total volume: 35ml,
- Capacity (from the base to the air holes): 29ml, stem length: 18mm.
– 2 sizes: adapted to your needs.
– A balanced, rounded design, to ensure you can insert and remove your Fleurcup gently and easily.
– A ‘peach skin’ texture inside and out for easy insertion and removal and also for easy cleaning. It is soft to touch.
– No printed writing, either inside or outside of the Fleurcup menstrual cup to further ensure easy and efficient cleaning.
– Non slip ridges along the stem and on the base of the Fleurcup to ensure that your fingers don’t slip thanks to a good grip.
– A high capacity for each size to ensure maximum and long-lasting comfort. We have designed the Fleurcup menstrual cup so that each size offers the highest capacity with the minimum dimensions.
– 4 air holes for easy removal.
– The air holes have been carefully designed to enable efficient cleaning.
– The stem is a single unit with no difficult to access areas, to ensure easy and efficient cleaning.
– A fat stem, easy to hold.
– A supple stem for maximum comfort.
– A Long stem so that you can adapt it, if required, for your comfort.
If you would like to read more about Fleurcup please click here
Fleurcup review found here