Want to shop by your flow?
Here are some product suggestions based on the type of flow you have!
They are super comfortable, affordable and help save the planet from #periodplastic
If you are unsure of what product to choose please get in touch with our inhouse "vagenius" who can help you find the right product for your body type!
Please check your size before you buy your underwear - or just buy one pair first to ensure you get the right size and then you can upgrade to one of our bundles.
Please check your size before you buy your underwear, the teen sizes are different from standard sizing - or just buy one pair first to ensure you get the right size and then you can upgrade to one of our bundles.
The most important factor in choosing the right cup is knowing your cervix height. You need check this for every day during your period as your cervix can move. Once you know your cervix height you can have a good idea of what menstrual cup "height" you will need. Please see below video on how to find and measure your cervix.
Here are the height measurements of MyCup.
- MyCup Size 0 (cup part only) height: 44.5 mm
- MyCup Size 1 (cup part only) height: 44.5 mm
- MyCup Size 2 (cup part only) height: 51 mm
The general rules of thumb for width size as follows:
- Petite tampons only → MyCup Size 0
- Petite and Small tampons only → MyCup Size 0
- Small and Regular Tampons → MyCup Size 0 and/or My Cup Size 1
- Regular Tampons only → MyCup Size 1
- Regular and Super Tampons → MyCup Size 1 and/or My Cup Size 2
- Super Tampons only → MyCup Size 2